I'd use one of the cloud services. I know Ubuntu One has a client for both Mac and Windows, but I would assume Drop Box does as well.

On 03/15/2013 05:58 AM, Vicky Vaughan wrote:
Music, which I think would work, since both Windows and Mac would be using
iTunes. The other I would like to be able to shair between them would be
documents, which I am not at all sure can be done.
What do you think?

Many thanks! Vicky

Sent from my iPhone