Wel, the dm range cannot record such high quality. The highest with
them is 16bit48kbps on wave. Its only the ls models wich can go til
24bit96khz. The 520 and other dm models can be used as a microphone on
pc, but the problem is that its not vissable to windows. You can only
record with it using the sonority software. Wel that is what I found
with my 620. Whereass these new models you can setup in any recording
program from your choice.