From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Aidan
Maher
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 11:04 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: my findings about the ls14

Wel, the dm range cannot record such high quality. The highest with them is
16bit48kbps on wave. Its only the ls models wich can go til 24bit96khz. The
520 and other dm models can be used as a microphone on pc, but the problem
is that its not vissable to windows. You can only record with it using the
sonority software. Wel that is what I found with my 620. Whereass these new
models you can setup in any recording program from your choice.