So I took some time to do a very basic explore of Google Play Music from an Android point of view this morning and I very much liked what I saw.

You can use Google Play Music on your PC with Google Chrome - that's the easiest way - or download the IOS App if you want to use it on your iPhone etc.

I can tell you that Google Play Music seems to be the most versatile and best value for money when it comes to music services on the Internet, if Google Play Music doesn't perform the music function you're after then it probably isn't too far away or you just haven't found that function yet and its waiting to be discovered.

Google Play Music has its subscription component allowing you to play unlimited music but that's only the beginning, if you have a sizeable music collection then you can upload it to Google Play Music, up to 50,000 soungs so that's quite a collection.

The audio quality is excellent, far better than Pandora and yes, Google Play Music can act as Pandora does when playing tracks, remember those "Tumbs Up" and "Thumbs Down" buttons to programme Pandora to your musical tastes? Google Play Music has them too.

So that's where I am with Google Play Music thus far and perhaps other list members have gone further than I have.

--

Those who don't need help are prepared to help themselves