I wasn't aware that there is another android-related list for the VI.
I'm familiar with the eyes-free list, which is a google group and has
lots of traffic. I don't see myself giving up iTunes match. I have a
lot of stuff in there, and Apple recently raised the song limit to
match others, so no problem there. I suspect it depends on what you're
looking for as to which service you like better. There were some folk
on the android list, which has a certain anti-apple tone to it rather
often, who admitted that in their view Apple Music had more songs than
Google. But the impression you get from an unsuccessful search or the
opposite undoubtedly contributes to the opinion.  I had spotify for a
while and dropped it. Same for Pandora. My pc is old and not connected
to anything in the house, not even via airfoil. So even if I were
interested in google music from the pc, it wouldn't be this pc. <smile>

Mary