Fra: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] På vegne af Mary Otten
Sendt: 23. januar 2016 00:59
Til: PC Audio Discussion List
Emne: Re: Google Play Music

I wasn't aware that there is another android-related list for the VI.
I'm familiar with the eyes-free list, which is a google group and has lots
of traffic. I don't see myself giving up iTunes match. I have a lot of stuff
in there, and Apple recently raised the song limit to match others, so no
problem there. I suspect it depends on what you're looking for as to which
service you like better. There were some folk on the android list, which has
a certain anti-apple tone to it rather often, who admitted that in their
view Apple Music had more songs than Google. But the impression you get from
an unsuccessful search or the opposite undoubtedly contributes to the
opinion.  I had spotify for a while and dropped it. Same for Pandora. My pc
is old and not connected to anything in the house, not even via airfoil. So
even if I were interested in google music from the pc, it wouldn't be this
pc. <smile>

Mary