I appreciate the answer Martin. In my case I will continue to trust
pca's behaviour, however given my horrible past experience with kernel
patches I will likely add them to a 'stop after' line in my config
file.

Thanks again for your.feedback. Always informative.

Fred

--
Fred Chagnon
fchag...@gmail.com