I usually use Live Upgrade with PCA but LU isn't quite there with the
new boot archive.  Quite often you need to run bootadm update-archive
against the alternate LU root manually in order to have a bootable
environment and put up with a spurious update-archive in the live
environment because some patch puts the update-needed flag in the wrong
place.

Ateeq

Ateeq A Altaf

Technical Consultant, Talis