Hi,

Just to confirm the tweets and other info; all Solaris Patch Download behaviour should be back to exactly how it was a couple of weeks back before and changes were made to the entitlement system.

I am working with some of my colleagues to get the descriptions of the various service offerings to clarify exactly what is/is not covered by the various support offerings.
I will share any further information I receive with the alias.

Best,
-Don

Martin Paul wrote:
Martin Paul wrote:
Glen Gunselman wrote:
I see some comments at the bottom of
http://wikis.sun.com/display/SunSolve/How+Entitlement+Works
indicating problems with entitlements after recent changes on Sun's
end ...

Thanks for pointing me at this - I seem to have the same problem as reported by "kevinriver". Starting a few days ago it suddenly wasn't possible for me to download Solaris 9 patches anymore; Solaris 10 patches work fine.

Solaris 9 patch downloads have started to work again for me. It's just like described in the tweet on http://twitter.com/SunSolve :

  Good News - Solaris 9 Patches, the issue has been resolve via a work
  around. Your account might not show access but you will have access.

Martin.