I was testing this morning and am having problems downloading patchdiag.xref
through pca.

If I execute:

/usr/sfw/bin/wget --no-check-certificate '
https://sunsolve.sun.com/pdownload.do?target=patchdiag.xref'

no problem, I get the patchdiag.xref file.  If I download through pca, I see
in the verbose output a couple of redirects before it downloads what looks
like a sunsolve authentication page.  Anybody having this problem?  This had
been working before with this sunsolve account, but haven't used it within
the past couple weeks.

--
Jeff