Hi Jeff,

Could you please ensure that you have completed "Step 5 - Register for patch download automation" on the "Update Account" link.

The T&C on SunSolve have changed since the Oracle acquisition, so you will need to accept the new T&C prior to being able to download patches via wget (which is used by PCA).

If you are continuing to have issues please let me know.

Best,
-Don

Jeff wrote:
Yep, I can download them manually straight from Sunsolve, and I did register for patch automation downloads a long time ago but suddenly it stopped working.  Guess I'll need to open a ticket and see if my account can get fixed.