I'll see what I can find out... Again :(

Martin Paul wrote:
Diana Orrick wrote:
Oracle Sunsolve appears to be down/unaccessible/incredibly slow...again.

Yes, I've seen hangs this morning, too.

Same experience at Memorial Day weekend...

Yes, it seems as it's mostly weekends when the problems show up - I've experienced download issues on the last three weekends/Mondays in a row.   Maybe the service is so sensitive that it needs daily care, which it doesn't get over weekends and holidays? Or the last one leaving the office on Friday turns off the SunSolve server?

Anyone have any idea when Sunsolve will be fully back and what the issues are??

No idea. But it's a shame for an IT company, not being able to provide a stable file download server. It also makes pca look unreliable, which I really don't like.

Martin.

--

Don O'Malley
Manager, Patch System Test