Hi Martin,

I just checked this out and all appears to be working fine for me; longest delay was about 7 seconds...

Can you confirm you're still seeing the long delays?

Thanks!
-Don

Martin Paul wrote:
Hi Don,

There was an issue on one of the SunSolve servers fixed and hour or so ago.

Can you confirm that you are no longer having issues downloading patches via http or https now please?

The downloads I tried now all worked, but sunsolve.sun.com is still slow and it takes 10-30 seconds until it redirects the client to getupdates2.sun.com. The most basic test case to show the problem is:

/usr/sfw/bin/wget --no-check-certificate 'https://sunsolve.sun.com/pdownload.do?target=patchdiag.xref'

Martin.