Martin,

I've tried to make a PoC for all this...

To generate a custom patchdiag.xref based on a patch list:

 - Register on wesunsolve.net
 - Create a custom patch list (http://wesunsolve.net/add_clist)
 - Add some patch into it..
    *> visit a patch page, select the list in the drop down menu
       on the upper side of the page and click add...
 - get back to your panel (http://wesunsolve.net/panel)
 - Click on "Generate patchdiag.xref"

 -> This should give you a patchdiag.xref customized with only the
 patch that you requested + recursives dependancies...

I plan to allow the generation of theses patchdiag also for patch
clusters and also ease the process (outside of user lists also, just
copy/paste a list of patch and get the patchdiag associated...)

Can someone provide me feedback about theses custom patchdiag.xref ? I
didn't really tested the data that are exported there.. but I think
they should be relevant...

Kind Regards,

--
Thomas Gouverneur