Dear PCE WG,

I support the WG LC of this draft. I reviewed this document in details and I
think it is useful and reasonable for SRv6 networks with PCEP extension.
Thanks the authors for the well-written draft and I have a suggestion for
section 4.3.1 with text "V: The "SID verification" bit usage is as per Section
5.1 of      [RFC9256]." Maybe it is better to add more description on how to
use the V bit for SID verification.

Best Regards,
Quan

<<[Pce] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-ipv6-15
<<julien.meu...@orange.com Mon, 13 February 2023 17:38 UTCShow header
<<Dear PCE WG, This message starts a 2-week WG last call on
draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-ipv6-15 [1]. Please, be express any comments you
have about <<this document using the PCE mailing list. This WGLC will end on
Tuesday 28th February 2023. Thanks, Julien -- [1]
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-<<ietf-pce-segment-routing-ipv6/