From: xiong.q...@zte.com.cn [mailto:xiong.q...@zte.com.cn]
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2023 3:25 PM
To: d...@dhruvdhody.com
Cc: Cheng Li <c...@huawei.com>; pce@ietf.org;
draft-chen-pce-sr-mpls-sid-verificat...@ietf.org; Zhangka <zhan...@huawei.com>
Subject: Re: [Pce] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-ipv6-15

Hi Dhruv,

Thanks for your reply!

I agree with you and it is much better to align with SR-MPLS using
LSP-ERROR-CODE TLV.

Best Regards,

Quan
Original
From: DhruvDhody <d...@dhruvdhody.com<mailto:d...@dhruvdhody.com>>
To: 熊泉00091065;
Cc: c...@huawei.com<mailto:c...@huawei.com>
<c...@huawei.com<mailto:c...@huawei.com>>;pce@ietf.org
<pce@ietf.org<mailto:pce@ietf.org>>;draft-chen-pce-sr-mpls-sid-verificat...@ietf.org

<draft-chen-pce-sr-mpls-sid-verificat...@ietf.org<mailto:draft-chen-pce-sr-mpls-sid-verificat...@ietf.org>>;zhan...@huawei.com
 <zhan...@huawei.com<mailto:zhan...@huawei.com>>;
Date: 2023年02月27日 13:06
Hi Quan, Cheng,

I think it is best if this is aligned with SR-MPLS i.e this draft-
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-sr-mpls-sid-verification/

That draft suggests using LSP-ERROR-CODE TLV.
We can move the IANA allocation to this document as it is nearing WGLC and the
SR-MPLS draft can simply reuse it! Thoughts?

Thanks!
Dhruv

On Tue, Feb 21, 2023 at 9:16 AM