From: Dhruv Dhody <d...@dhruvdhody.com>
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2024 7:10 PM
To: pce@ietf.org
Cc: pce-chairs <pce-cha...@ietf.org>; draft-li-pce-controlled-id-sp...@ietf.org
Subject: [Pce] WG Adoption of draft-li-pce-controlled-id-space-16

Hi WG,

This email begins the WG adoption poll for draft-li-pce-controlled-id-space-16

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-pce-controlled-id-space/

Should this draft be adopted by the PCE WG? Please state your reasons - Why /
Why not? What needs to be fixed before or after adoption? Are you willing to
work on this draft? Review comments should be posted to the list.

Please respond by Monday 3rd June 2024.

Please be more vocal during WG polls!

Thanks!
Dhruv & Julien