发件人: Dhruv Dhody<mailto:d...@dhruvdhody.com>
发送时间: 2024-05-17 19:39
收件人: pce<mailto:pce@ietf.org>
抄送: pce-chairs<mailto:pce-cha...@ietf.org>;
draft-li-pce-controlled-id-space<mailto:draft-li-pce-controlled-id-sp...@ietf.org>
主题: [警惕!外部邮件][Pce] WG Adoption of draft-li-pce-controlled-id-space-16
Hi WG,

This email begins the WG adoption poll for draft-li-pce-controlled-id-space-16

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-pce-controlled-id-space/

Should this draft be adopted by the PCE WG? Please state your reasons - Why /
Why not? What needs to be fixed before or after adoption? Are you willing to
work on this draft? Review comments should be posted to the list.

Please respond by Monday 3rd June 2024.

Please be more vocal during WG polls!

Thanks!
Dhruv & Julien
如果您错误接收了该邮件,请通过电子邮件立即通知我们。请回复邮件到
hqs-s...@chinaunicom.cn,即可以退订此邮件。我们将立即将您的信息从我们的发送目录中删除。 If you have received
this email in error please notify us immediately by e-mail. Please reply to
hqs-s...@chinaunicom.cn ,you can unsubscribe from this mail. We will
immediately remove your information from send catalogue of our.