sorry if you see it not first time but I'm not receive it
from PDML after sending :-(
-------------------

What is a better way to made an electronic archives of
printed documents?
I mean I want to made e-copys of Pentax manuals, catalogues,
repair manuals, etc.
And made them open for all from my web site...

I have a scanner, slide scanner, access to different
professional graphics software (PhotoShop, Acrobad
Distiller, etc).

Still only PDF or we are have something better now? I say
better because PDF files not so good if you made them from
scans (not from original *.eps files) - to big to download
and store on the web. Maybe new fractal, veivlet
technologies are real in any useful program?

BTW: end result (files) must be easy accessible for end
user. Without special program or with free reader (and small
to download).

Thanx to any answer in advance. Sorry for OT.
And my congrats for all people here who celebrate Orthodox
Christmas...
Den

This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List. To unsubscribe, visit
http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions.
Don't forget to visit the PUG at http://pug.komkon.org