> > I was thinking, maybe Pentax did indeed monitor this list and value our
> > opinions carefully.

>I kinda doubt that, otherwise they would still be hosting this list.

I have another theory. Maybe Pentax was trying to collect our opinions over
the last few years in order to finalize their MZ-S (the name is not
important) features. Now they have collected enough information (they think)
and the MZ-S is about ready. In order to cut down the cost, they have
decided to drop the list and let someone else to run it. That means from now
on, what we said was less important that we used to be. Just a guess.

regards,
Alan Chan