Alan wrote:

> I was thinking, Minolta seemed to release the most number of high end bodies
> over the years. I really cannot track or remember them all (unlike Canon and
> Nikon). How they managed to sell them all? Maybe the Japanese market is very
> much different.

Well, all the various "9" bodies was rather half hearted effords. Although the latest
achieved some short lived sucess I would expect its close to unsellable now after the
new Dynaxx 7 was released.
Their Pentax LX/Nikon F2/Canon F1 competitor, the Minlota XM, was an utter and totalt
failure. One of the rarest slr's around.

Pål

go to http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions. Visit the PUG at
http://pug.komkon.org.