Hi

Don't fully understand the following message. Why would a 63" or 66" tripod
be "kind of short"? My stand-up eye level is just about at 62", and I don't
intend to carry around a step stool, so why would I want something larger
(and potentially heavier) to carry around with me, to use with my light
weight ZX-M SLR?  Am I missing something here?
Seems to me that a medium sized, 63" tripod, rated to carry 10-11 lbs, would
be just about ideal for what I have now, and also for the forseeable future
too...??
Skip

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.