Last time I went to the library?  I don't, that's a hard one.
Oh wait, it was earlier today.  I didn't check out any
photography books, but returned three I check out last week.
Maybe you should should speak only for yourself, not for others.
--Tom

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.