3nd attempt at sending this one.

Well... I don't totally agree with that.  I think that the more you think
when taking the picture the better... usually.

However I do think  that technicalities could get in the way of making a
great composition, i.e., you may have a technically perfect picture but a
crapola composition, so what good is it?    I see lots of properly exposed,
focused, photographs, without much thought given to composition.  All things
being equal it's the composition that makes a great shot, IMO.

Probably what you were saying...

Tom C.

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.