Cy wrote:

> There are very nice computer projectors that do a very good job and they
> will project 12 foot by 16 foot! You can even show Video as well.

        Yes, but who has the $$ for such things!   I picked up an
        old but perfectly usable projector for just a few dollars.
        Same for a 6x6 foot screen. Processing for 36exp slides is
        under $10

        I realize that we have many folks here w/ great positions in
        the computer business, etc - but not me. If I had the dough for
        gear like you mention, I would surely get a 67II and a few
        lenses or a view camera instead!

        Bill             :^)