Oh that Film vs Digital thread was so much fun, why don't we start it again, but this
time do digital vs film.

The noise to signal ratio on this list is getting terrible.  Ultimately, I don't give
a rats ass about digital, I'm not worried about film until they stop processing mine,
and you can pry my Pentax lenses from my cold dead hands when I can't use them anymore.

Until that time, let's talk about pictures and Pentax equipment.  Let's take pictures
with Pentax equipment (or otherwise) and discuss them.  Let's quit speculating about
how "the sky is falling".

Regards,  Bob S.