----- Original Message -----
From: "William Robb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 6:20 PM
Subject: Re: Basic copyright

This is how it works at American newspapers. Oddly enough, even though the
copyright lies with my publishers, our company allows us to peddle copies of
our photos (produced on the clock) to those who may want them, setting our
own price. A couple of years ago, we were taken over by our state's largest
newspaper, and I wasn't informed the rules regarding that had changed, so I
assume it's the same. I'm sure different companies have different policies.