Pål Jensen wrote:

> > I've got a 77mm Limited to test (again!) against two different 85mm
f/1.4
> > Star lenses (Mr. Lastrucci's one, which was tested by himself some
months
> > ago, and mine, bought one month ago).
>
> A pity you don't have two Limiteds as well as your previous opinion on
this matter could indicate that you had dog of a 77mm lens.

The 77mm I got this time is different (S/No. 327) from that tested last year
(S/No. 302).

> I was sure that my sample of the FA* 85 was a bad one but Pentax made
tests shootout
> with another sample and the result was indistinguishable.

So we'll see if I get another dog of a star with the second sample I'm going
to test alongside the good one.

Bye,

Dario Bonazza
http://www.dariobonazza.com