Paul wrote:

> Interesting. I wasn't aware of any lack of sharpness in Provia 100F, but
> I've only recently tried it to any great extent.

Its a controversial issue but many apart from me also find the film somewhat fuzzy.
Like someone has been applying a softening filter. It has high resolution though. I
suspect the film has low accutance and thats whats makes it "soft".

 I've been an Ektachrome
> user for many years, but in my reply I was trying to be even handed and
> mentioned both Ektachme and Fuji variants. Which transparency film
> provides the most apparent sharpness?

Kodachrome offer the most apparent sharpness follwed by Velvia.

Pål