----- Original Message -----
From: "Pat White" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: MZ-S Focus Lock

> Artur, the MZ-S does lock focus when you depress the shutter button
> half-way, unless the AF slider switch is set to AF.C (continuous), rather
> than AF.S (single).

Perhaps I made myself unclear, sorry for that.
Of course it locks focus in the AF.S mode. What I wanted to say is that when
I tried to lock it, I often took accidental shots before the lock, because
of lack of the clear stop in the half way down of the release button. Of
course it happened because I wasn't used to this (as for an AF camera of
course) and everything is the matter of habit anyway.
Regards
Artur

Masz dosc placenia prowizji bankowi ?
mBank - zaloz konto