Artur wrote:

> But I've said that it's the manual style, haven't I?:0 What I mean is that
> when pressing the button slightly the camera starts the AF and metering.
> Continue with the pressing and you'll release the shutter. There's no "stop"
> in the middle of the way.

Not true. Both my MZ-S has a soft release that stops distinctly at a certain point and
then you have to use significantly more pressure to release the shutter. It is
virtually impossible to accidentally release the shutter, In fact, right now I tap the
shutter release quite heavily with my finger but the shutter doesn't go off.

> > The Z-1p does not. It has touch control release with no feedback.
>
> I don't really understand the above statement - could you please explain
> what you mean?

I mean if you touch the shutter release it goes off. I has almost zero throw. I
learned here at PDML that in order to avoid accidental releases one should approach
the release sideways with your finger.

> And a different issue - allow me, Pal, to ask you a question: do you
> consider the MZ-S to be the ultimate Pentax AF film camera?

It is.

Pål