On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Peter Smith wrote:

> So what is this worth?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1215176171
>
> Going in less than an hour.

Hard to say.  I think anywhere from $30-$40 would be a good price, but
some stores charge more.  If I were you I'd hold out for the
Super-Multi-Coated (or SMC) Takumar, rather than just the
Super-Takumar.  Not only do you get the SMC, but you get open-aperture
metering on the Spotmatic F, ES, and ES II if you ever get one of those
cameras.  The 50/1.4 is a common enough lens that you can wait on that,
unless of course you're in a hurry.  :)  If you want to see what they have
sold for in the past, click on "Search" and select "Search Completed
Auctions."

chris