On Sat, 24 Feb 2001 14:11:57 -0500, you wrote:

>Has anyone tried the Field & Street system?

I have the F&S large belt, and a large lens pouch, and the huge
Reporter bag.

This system is good for going on location with the whole kit. It will
hold everything except the 600/4 and tripod stuff.

The F&S system belt is wide and heavy. The Off Road is a much better
system for walking around. I carry my Off Road on the hip, at my side,
when shooting. The hip location is an intermediate point. I don't have
to bend over against it like when it's at my belly, nor have it at my
back and not easily available.

The large Reporter bag is not secure enough for my taste. There is no
zipper around the top flap, nor even a couple of straps, so if I
turned it halfway over everything could fall out. Bummer design. I got
it mail order, and decided to keep it for occasional use - mostly as a
holding place in the trunk of the car.

--
Happy Trails,
Texdance