This one time, at band camp,
"Lukasz Kacperczyk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> guess what - usually the last one is the one.

Just as a point of interest, I watched a National Geographic
special on how they photographed some tomb of someone once important
and the assignment lasted 4 months.

The photographer in that time took some 4,000 photos.(this is from memory)
He was discussing how the 'Vault' door was opened and he snapped off
a few frames, and then as they entered how he meticulously photographed
various parts of the burial chamber, the mummified remains etc, and was
being careful not to miss anything, and when leaving taking some extra
frames to be safe.

Funnily enough, it was one of the first frames that made the cover of NG

Just a counter point
Kind regards
kevin

Kevin Waterson