"Mark D." wrote:

> He shoots mainly slide film, Provia 100F I believe.
> And I'm pretty sure the prints are made on an Epson
> 2200 now.
> So yes, there are some generational issues.

        hmmm - perhaps he should get a digital projector and a
        6x7 projector and compare the two projected images, then.
        Digitizing the analog film may well be detrimental to an
        "honest" comaprison. Project both to 4x5 foot size and
        see what differences arise.

        :^)       Brother Bill

        Bill D. Casselberry ; Photography on the Oregon Coast

                                http://www.orednet.org/~bcasselb
                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]