In a message dated 2/26/01 12:22:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< >The AF200T was set to ISO 640 (f/8)?
 >TTL flashes set up on the ISO # so ISO 800 = f/11, with some lenses
 >sometimes
 >f/9.5.

 ISO400. Unfortunately, I do not have the AF200T manual with me so I do not
 know why. Maybe that's the limitation of this flash?

 regards,
 Alan Chan >>

Alan, my input you quoted above^ was pure speculation because as you related
the situation, it seemed to me as if the flashes were not set equally (as
you've confirmed).

I've never handled the AF200T, but it surely should go to ISO 800/1000. My
AF400T does.

Mafud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]