That was the whole point...
When I'm out and about, and don't want to look like your standard
camera-toting nerd tourist, this thing in my shirt pocket would be
absolutely ideal!
Two unanswered qustions...

What's an SD memory card? I probably know it, but can't think of it
right now.

Don't know about this one. I've got to do some research.

Second, how does it focus? IR? By icon? Choose one of the icons, and
it sets aperture accordingly?
Just found out, but don't know a lot more... it uses what's called TTL
Contrast Detection Autofucus. Now, what THAT means, who knows?

Speeds 1 sec. to 1/2000!
Exposure settable + or - 2 EV, on top of ISO 50, 100 and 200.

I'm starting to put my money away...  <g>

keith