Hi, Jeff,

I like the foreground.  It contrasts nicely against the "layers" of hills as
they gradually fade into the haze.

Hi, Boris,

I guess I'll "damn with faint praise".  It's a pretty picture:  it would
make a nice postcard or calendar.  As I said above, I like the strong
foreground, and the hills gradually fading into the haze.  I like the
pattern of the clouds with the sun streaming thruogh.

That being said, it doesn't "grab" me.  It's just there - nothing wrong with
it, but nothing great, either.

That's not to say that I could do better;  indeed, I have dozens upon dozens
of images like that hanging around, and like yours, they are all "just
pretty pictures".  I think that you did the best you could with what you
were presented with.  I'd give it a solid (if unspectacular) 6 out of 10.

Hope you don't mind me being honest.  <vbg>

cheers,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert