Mike Johnston wrote:

So they're about to blow the crap out of Baghdad. How the hell should I know
why they're doing it? Oil? Politics? Warmongering? Too much saber-rattling
to back down now? Can't find bin Laden and got to take it out on somebody?
Christ, I have no idea. But whatever the reason is, they're the twits who
are putting your son and his friends in peril, not me. I have nothing to do
with any of it.

Good points Mike.

This list has gone to hell again, with the usual ranting and raving and anti-American nonsense from non-thinking know-nothings. Time to leave it again and come back when the nonsense has faded.

I leave this behind; you may appreciate it.

Doctors at a conference discussing their latest progress.

An Israeli doctor says, "Medicine in my country is so advanced that
we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him looking for work in six weeks."

A German doctor says, "That is nothing, we can take a lung out of one
person, put it in another, and have him looking for work in four
weeks."

A Russian doctor says, "In my country, medicine is so advanced that
we can take half a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have them both looking for work in two weeks."

The American doctor, not to be outdone, says, "You guys are way
behind. We just took a man with no brain out of Texas, put him in the White House, and now half the country is looking for work."

Bob