Mike I have at this time only one thing to say, Shut Up.

At 11:42 PM 2/1/2003 -0600, you wrote:
> It was long. It was about your political opinions. You wrote it.
>
> That you felt that you were viciously attacked and had the right to defend
> yourself doesn't change those facts above.
>
> What you're now saying is that you didn't start it. Which, I agree, you
> didn't.
> You did, however, help make the whole scene considerably nastier than it was
> originally. And whatever your motives, "I did NOT write a 'lengthy political
> opinion piece'" is simply untrue.

I stand by what I said, simply because I know what "lengthy political
opinion piece" from me would really be like, and you don't. As many people
around here have said, most people would rather not find out.

But that was not it. And, don't goad me.

> I hadn't even called it a bile-spewing,
> stupidly-reasoned, invective-strewn political opinion piece. Which, by the
> way,
> it was.

Well, not until now, you hadn't. Now you have. Feel better?

--Mike
    Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.  --Groucho Marx