> If we know that much we could at least make some good guesses as to IS,
> USM, and so on.  If they want to appeal to pros, they need the new
> technology.  If they don't care for the pro market, then that new
> technology becomes iffy.

They're definitely not a pro company. That has much more to do with a
Professional Services arm than it has to do with equipment. I've heard some
estimates as to what it would cost Pentax to establish a Professional
Services division, and I forget what the quotes were, but it was well up in
the millions. So it really would make no sense for Pentax to become a pro
company at this point.

--Mike