I hope the *ist is the entry level an Pentax releases
a MZ-5/3 replacement and updates the MZ-s ( I like the
body style )  This would be a trump card play on their
part especially if they releas a decent DSLR and
digital back for the 645.

--- KT Takeshita <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > On 03.2.23
10:16 AM, "Iren & Henry Chu"