"Pål Jensen" wrote:
>> Pentax need to grab some attention. The only attention the *ist D will
get is
>> the one immediately after the news about it breaks. "Oh, Pentax has
release a
>> DSLR. Nice!" Then its forgotten completely and people buy the Nikon or
Canon
>> DSLR. The *ist D is forgettable. It doesn't stand out.

Hi Pål,

i'm glad that is looks like a Nikon or Canon. I think one reason, that the
MZ-S is selling so bad, is that it looks different. I think a MZ-S like the
*istD would be a better seller.
I did not like the MZ-S, but I bought it. It is a nice camera, but I still
do not like the view.
I think the appearance is not that importent. Be glad that Pentax has an
D-SLR. Many Minolta user would be glad.

regards
Rüdiger