On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Mike Johnston wrote:
> I really got a laugh out of the fact that Pentax SPECIFIED that the *ist D
> will work with screwmount lenses. To me, that's proof positive that they
> monitor this list. Not one in a thousand average camera customers cares
> about such arcana.

Not just the screwmounts, but the 645 and 67 lenses... That seems even
more pointed that they pay attention to what people say, and that maybe
they are aware that they provide a complete system in multiple cameras,
even if they don't advertise it as such.

Who knows..maybe that's a shift in marketing from their end?

--
http://www.infotainment.org       <->     more fun than a poke in your eye.
http://www.eighteenpercent.com    <->     photography and portfolio.