Pål wrote:

"...but the fact is that
> never have there been released a DSLR that created
> less interest."

Yeah and it's called the Olydat by Olympus.

Go to Dpreview again. A new discussion on the *ist D
started & says how that and the 10D will kill Minolta.
Also, there's general dislike for this new Olympus.

Peter

P.S. Pål you need to start your own Olympus DSLR
discussion group. Hey are you selling of your Pentax
35mm gear?