Taz wrote:

> I just want to know how to push film and get it properly
> processed when I only have a 800 ISO film with me and am
> told after I'm already there that using my flash is not
> allowed so that I have other options.

        set up a similar situation and use your 800asa film
        w/o flash, w/ meter set to 1600asa & mabe an extra 1/3rd
        stop. have processed in normal C-41 and see what you get.

> I scan my own negatives so I very rarely worry
> about prints from a lab.

        quite likely enough corrections will be possible w/
        post-processing digital means and will yield decent
        results

        Bill

        Bill D. Casselberry ; Photography on the Oregon Coast

                                http://www.orednet.org/~bcasselb
                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]