Hi, Taz,

Don't mind all the grumpy old (and not so old) folks on this list.  I ain't no
expert at all, but here's my take on this:

Colour negative film is, AFAIK, all C41 process these days (someone correct me
if I'm wrong, and perhaps provide examples of colour neg film that isn't, just
for my edification).  C41 film can't be pushed.  It is tolerant to one stop over
or under-exposure (I can say that from personal experience), and likely two
stops, as many on this list have said before.  So, as for your particular
situation, set the ISO dial to the proper number, expose the rest of your film
at that number, and bring it in to the lab.  Don't bother telling them anything
- they'll just process it, the machine will make whatever processing adjustments
it has to, and you probably won't notice ~too much~ difference in exposure.

AFAIK, (despite Mr. Robb's protestations to the contrary - and I acknowledge his
expertise in this field, along with my lack of same <g>), "real" B&W (as opposed
to this new-fangled C41 process B&W stuff) can be pushed or pulled, however it
will affect things like the graininess and contrast of the prints to some
extent, depending on the film you use - some films are more tolerant of
push/pulling than others.

Does this answer your question?  <vbg>

cheers,
frank