On 03.6.7 7:28 AM, "Mark Roberts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Can't be Canon who already has 11mp full frame CMOS.
>
> It *could* be for Canon...if they want to upgrade the EOS 1D.
> Personally, I think Canon will make their own sensor, though...

You could very well be right.  I did not think Canon would source image
sensors from outside at least for their top end one but one problem with
CMOS was the lack of speed. But they ma have solved it.  If not, they may
buy CCDs from other vendors.

>> There is a persistent rumour that Contax N Digital has been discontinued.
>
> Do you think anyone will notice? ;-)

Did'nt somebody post Kyocera's official announcement on this ? ;-).

Cheers,

Ken