From: Bill Owens [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 10:35:12 -0400
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: New Scanner

Just got home with a new Epson Perfection 3200 scanner.  I'm looking forward
to installing it and trying it out later today, but in the meantime...

Anybody know how it compares with the HP S20 for 35mm?

How much better should I expect my medium format scans moving up from 1200
to 3200 dpi?

Bill

http://mail2web.com/ .