From: Paul Stenquist [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 7:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: New Scanner

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Just got home with a new Epson Perfection 3200 scanner. I'm

looking forward to installing it and trying it out later today, but in the meantime... Anybody know how it compares with the HP S20 for 35mm?

Gosh, I don't know, but I just ordered one myself from B&H. I once had
acces to an Agfa 2500T Duoscan at work, and it was excellent. But the
lease expired. Our new one at the office is an Epson 1640 Pro. A big
flatbed with limited resolution. What's more, I have to do more of this
at home. I'd love to have the Nikon 5000, but I can't afford one right
now. I guess I'll have to wait until everyone goes digital. In the
meantime, I'll use the Epson 3200. I'm sure it will be great for medium
format, and MF constitutes most of my important work.
Paul